The Battle River region’s land and building costs are lower than in other Alberta locations, making the region a viable place to seek out new development opportunities.
Real Estate Boards/Agencies
Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA) represents ten regional real estate Boards/Associations throughout the province. The Battle River region Member Board is Central Alberta Realtors® Association membership currently includes more than 650 real estate brokers and agents working across Central Alberta including in the City of Camrose, the Battle River region’s largest centre.
For real estate agencies serving the Battle River region, visit our Community Profiles.
Below are available land sites in the Battle River region:
- Beaver County owns approximately 430 acres of industrial land in Equity Industrial Park.
- Bittern Lake has serviced commercial area lots for sale.
- Chauvin has industrial and commercial lots available.
- Edgerton has large industrial lots for sale as well as several attractive commercial lots.
- Flagstaff County encourages land use and development that will benefit the County as a “Community of Communities”. There is increasing industrial development in the area, including communications towers and solar panels.
- Forestburg has available lots for sale by contacting the town office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hardisty has Highway Commercial (C-3) and Industrial Lots (M-1) available for sale.
- Lougheed has industrial lots for sale.
- Paintearth County offers various land development opportunities.
- Sedgewick has municipal commercial property for sale.
- Tofield has commercial development opportunities.
- Viking jointly owns approximately 45 acres of industrial land with Beaver County, known as the Viking/Beaver Business Park. The Park has lots in close proximity to the intersection of the provincial “high-load” corridor Highways 36 and 14.
- Wainwright has a variety of sites for commercial development and fully-serviced, light industrial lots priced on a cost-to-develop recovery basis.